This well established Gibraltar based European Wealth Management practice is looking to hire a Wealth Management Support Co Coordinator to join their Rock based sales team.
The firm markets a range of bespoke and third party wealth management solutions to high net worth investors in mainly European countries. These investors make use of the firm expertise in tax efficient offshore investing, money management, fiduciary services and legal and regulatory guidance. They combine this with providing a "gate keeping" service to other offshore asset management providers for their clients â in essence acting as lead adviser for a complete and comprehensive wealth management offering.
The Wealth Management Support Co Coordinator works in supporting the firms team of advisers and relationship managers
in building new client relationships, increasing assets under management and preserving / protecting existing customer relationships. Reporting directly to the Managing Director the Wealth Management Support Co Coordinator has a number of core duties and responsibilities which are detailed here:
- At heart the Wealth Management Support Co Coordinator supports all sales activity undertaken by the wealth management business unit. This includes the majority of middle office duties, handling and supervising the marketing function and offering full logistical support to a distributes sales team.
- The Wealth Management Support Co Coordinator also offers PA support to the Head of department and Managing Director on a ad-hoc basis.
- In terms of marketing support the Wealth Management Support Co Coordinator acts as the main point of contact for all marketing agencies and industry publications / agents. They can expect to be involved in creating adverts and marketing campaigns.
- The Wealth Management Support Co Coordinator is tasked with maintaining the client database and having responsibility overs its maintenance and health.
- Ensure the sales team has sufficient marketing and client collateral.
- Arrange and co-ordinate industry trade shows, presentations and offer full logistical support for one off events. Arrange the invitation process and manage attendance reregistration. Collate and manage attendee feedback and offer that to senior management and marketing in a report formate; so lessons can be learn t and the events themselves evolve into their most successful format.
- Screen all leads to the wealth management department and take a hand in prospect management.
- Arrange the on boarding of all new wealth management clients. Ensure the process is smooth and error free.
- Assist the sales team when constructing a bespoke offering for clients / prospects. Work with the RM to coordinate external and internal service providers.
- Assist the compliance department in KYC information gathering and ensure all clients have the relevant regulatory documentation and process guidelines.
- Review, monitor and report on service level standards. Circulate and be prepared to comment on this report with the senior management team.
- Undertake the project management of small niche projects, designed to optimize the performance of the wealth management team.
- Lastly act as an additional resource to be used when bottle necks in workload appear and to cover for sickness of key middle and back office staff.
The Wealth Management Support Co Coordinator is a key appointment for this department
. As such the team Head is keen to recruit a skilled Administrator with experience of working in the wealth management / banking industry. To ensure the right individual is appointed the firm are willing to craft an attractive renumeration package to tempt the right caliber of professional.
To apply simply click the apply button on the top right of this job description.