A fascinating Gibraltar job opportunity has arisen at one Gibraltar’s fastest growing providers of trust and fiduciary services.
This dynamic organisation is looking to recruit a Trust manager to join their expanding Trust department.
The Trust Manager manages and administers a portfolio of offshore trusts and is tasked with delivering a quality, effective service with in a timely manner to these clients. In this well paid Gibraltar trust job
that overall remit can be broken down into a number of frequent duties and responsibilities which are as follows:
- The undertaking of any preparation and execution of accurate statutory records, minutes, and ancillary documents required and ensuring a full audit trail maintained.
- Guaranteeing the preparation of relevant correspondence and documentation, including Trustee Minutes and ancillary documents – in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitoring of client assets held in offshore vehicles
- To undertake the preparation of payment instructions, and monitoring execution of instructions.
- Ensuring the execution of any relevant client transactions
- Being the central point of contact and liaising with clients and their advisers in respect of service issues.
To be considered for the Trust Manager vacancy you should be a recently qualified Trust professional or be close to qualification in the STEP diploma, ICSA or DoFA with a minimum of three years experience in administering trusts.
Individuals who have that experience offshore in the major jurisdictions, especially those with exposure to Gibraltar trust legislation, will be given preference.
The Trust Manager is a great opportunity – it combines an excellent salary, with full package of benefits and perks. Beyond that it offers you the opportunity to join a fiduciary services provider on a rapid upward ascent and stake a claim to all the subsequent rewards success here could provide to you.