This global property developer is looking to add a Senior Administrator & Office Manager to its Gibraltar based headquarters.
Spurred by dramatic growth the company is relocating its back office functions to its new Gibraltar headquarters.
One key team will be the Finance / Accounting team
. This is a very busy department with many demands placed on their resources and time. As such they require a dynamic Senior Administrator & Office Manager to support the team.
In this interesting and skilled opening you can expect to handle receptionist and filing / documentation support duties alongside being the office manager for the department.
A flexible individual with a commercial head is required as besides secretarial duties you can expect to take a role in support of the sales initiatives undertaken by the whole company.
- They seek applications from candidate with a good solid background within the administration / business support preferable from within the property development / financial services sector.
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English with a minimum of 2 years experience working in an operational or secretarial function.
- Along with your excellent communication skills and professional mannerism candidates will have a sound knowledge of Microsoft software including Access and Excel.
- This is a real go getter environment and as such you will need to a bubbly individual with an ability to improvise when required.
The package on offer is not only excellent, but offers the successful individual the opportunity to join an organisation prior to flotation
– with all the opportunities that could offer.