This Gibraltar based bank and retail financial services supplier is looking to recruit a Reconciliations Assistant to join their Finance department.
The successful applicant for this rewarding accounting job vacancy shall be accountable for the actual banking, maintaining the accounting records as well as month conclusion reporting for a designated selection of customers. The actual position will certainly require working with many other business units.
The duties involved with the Day-to-day Reconciliations include:
• Downloading information coming from processors to indicate levels of activity within the customers courses
• Employing the banking software to gather regular statements of moves within clientele accounts
• Reconciliation associated with movements and also addressing questions about these
• Daily exchange of capital intended for settlement to Master card and also Visa
• Ensuring customers will have adequate float to pay for their particular arranged minimums
With regards to the Month-End Reporting the Reconciliations Assistant is tasked with:
• Reconciliation associated with transfer volumes upon clients’ programs
• Preparation associated with month end billing to indicate clients’ earnings as well as expenditures
• Preparation involving month conclusion reporting intended for Management
• Ensuring punctual collection of billing charges
To be seriously considered for the Reconciliations Assistant vacancy you should have at least two years experience working in a finance / accountancy team and undertaking reconciliations.
It is also expected you will be working towards or have completed your AAT.
Within this bank there is an entrepreneurial culture which rewards success and initiative. The company itself is young and vibrant.
Finally this firm offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package and also is keen to create a learning environment amongst its staff. As such you can expect to be given support and study leave to work towards further industry qualifications.