This global real estate and developer is looking to add an Real Estate Accountant to its Gibraltar based offshore Accountancy / Finance department.
Spurred by dramatic growth the company is looking for an Real Estate Accountant. In accountancy vacancy you will be involved in the preparation of accounts for their UK and overseas entities, as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive financial support services - on a cross enterprise basis.
Reporting to the CFO and FC the key responsibilities of Real Estate Accountant job will include taking ownership of accounting and the provision of information in relation to company costs, as well as budgeting and forecasting.
- You can expect to be tasked with the preparation of statutory and management accounts for UK and Overseas developments. You will be involved in all areas of accounting and reporting including taxation and management information analysis.
- In this role you will also provide financial information, interpretation and guidance to enable other business units to fully understand the financial implications of their decision-making. As part of the offshore accountancy team you will assist in co-ordinating the preparation of information for the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
- On a regular basis you will perform month end reconciliations and other general ledger maintenance, prepare statutory and non-statutory financial statements and liaise with external auditors at semi-annual and annual audits.
- Finally you will be responsible for ad-hoc specific projects as defined by senior management, co-ordinating plans and resources to achieve agreed deliverables within required time, cost and quality parameters.
To be considered for the Real Estate Accountant vacancy you should be a qualified (ACCA / ACA / CIMA / etc ) or experienced part qualified Real Estate Accountant.
- You should be able to demonstrate significant experience preparing accounts and being able to interpret them at the drop of a hat.
- Of vital importance is that you understand this is a growing, entrepreneurial business and as such you will need to take, own and deliver amongst a driven community.
However you will be well rewarded for your efforts – there is an excellent salary and package of benefits on offer to the successful candidate.
As a growing business there is significant potential for development and travelling abroad.
Coupled with this is the chance to join an international organisation prior to stock market listing – and very few ever ended up worse off after such an event!