This Gibraltar registered bank and pre-paid credit card provider is looking to recruit a Pre-Paid Solution Manager to join its product development team. This pre-paid banking job is based in the firms Gibraltar main office.
The main credit card products are based on both the MasterCard and Visa platforms and the companies modular prepaid payment platform has seen widespread uptake in over seventy countries.
The Pre-Paid Solution Manager
takes charge of the profitability of a portfolio of existing pre paid products. They also lead the development of new solutions and product lines. New products will be created from current concepts and agreed client concepts, however the detail, technical make up will be a result of your pre-paid savvy and knowledge.
Essentially the Pre-Paid Solution Manager has to wear two hats, one business aware with a full understanding of the drivers internally and externally these solutions. The other is a technical hat which also has the wider picture view that can make such solutions a reality. To understand the customers requirements the Pre-Paid Solution Manager will be part of the assessment team, there to understand what they want and how they would like it delivered.
Working alongside a solutions architect the Pre-Paid Solution Manager defines the release requirements and assists marketers with the go to market plan and scope. The key responsibilities in this well paid Gibraltar pre-paid banking job are as follows:
- Management of solution life-cycle from initial planning to tactical delivery.
- Understanding the market needs for new products via market research and helping marketing create the surveys.
- Managing the full product development process, ensuring all stake holders are involved and engaged and taking overall responsibility for timely, accurate and on budget delivery of these solutions.
- Creating the solution requirement document and software requirements documentation.
- Ensuring successful product delivery and full client acceptance.
To be seriously considered for the Pre-Paid Solution Manager vacancy you should have at least three years product management and/or software marketing
experience. You will fully understand the software development life cycle and have extensive web based development knowledge. You will be a skilled communicator, motivator, thought leader and process manager. It would be beneficial if you have experience of working projects in financial services – especially retail banking.
This firm will ensure they pay the necessary and put together the right sort of enticing package of perks and benefits to ensure the right individual is appointed to the Pre-Paid Solution Manager position.