This fully registered Gibraltar based international bank and provider of advanced solutions to the pre paid credit industry is actively seeking to recruit a Pre Paid Implementation Administrator to join their global Operational Hub in Gibraltar.
In this Gibraltar finance job the successful candidate works in close proximity and with full co-operation alongside the Implementation Supervisor. They help out with the particular execution and launch of brand new, innovative MasterCard and Visa prepaid credit card solutions as well as new and current BIN Sponsorship agreements.
As a part of this position the successful candidate will be working in close partnerships internally with several colleagues in the Operations, Compliance and also Finance departments. It will also require building and maintaining successful and mutually profitable external relationships together with MasterCard and Visa along with other outside businesses across many disciplines.
Seeing that it is a challenging job that entails working across many teams and disciplines (Finance, Accounting, Compliance & Operations) you could potentially find yourself involved in bespoke initiatives within the Finance department.
In essence the Pre Paid Implementation Administrator job can be broken down into a series of tasks and responsibilities. These are:
- Help out with setting up MasterCard and / or Visa enrolment as well as completing all the specialised documents all parties require.
- Kick-off projects in conjunction with both Visa and / or MasterCard pertaining to brand new card solutions.
- Take care of and manage ad-hoc duties as required by senior management.
- Coordinate along with prioritize admin in addition to customer related responsibilities and ensure they are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work to be a liaison in between the bank, Process Supervisors, Processors, Card Suppliers and lastly the BIN Sponsorees.
- Assemble project specifications with regard to all projects within the Financial business unit.
- Assume responsibility intended for sub-projects and all deliverables. Take a view that you must have ultimate responsibility and take ownership regarding all pre paid solution implementations
To be considered for the Pre Paid Implementation Administrator vacancy you should have at least two years experience working in a financial services back office / administration role which also involves direct client contact.
Individuals who have formal experience of completing projects in the retail banking space or even studied for a formal project related qualification like PRINCE 2 will be favoured.
Likewise individuals who have worked in the pre paid sector and / or have knowledge of how Visa & MasterCard partner with their clients will be welcomed.
The successful applicant will be provided with an excellent salary and the opportunity to join an industry innovator with a growing international client base. The year on year growth and market share performance figures will amaze, just ask at interview.