This Gibraltar registered bank and pre paid solutions provider is looking to recruit a Payment Supervisor. This Gibraltar banking job will be based in their head quarters on the Rock.
The Payment Supervisor is charged with supervising and leading the relationships the firm has with all its business partners. These include other banks and financial institutions and other pre paid payment solutions
firms. The companies customers base is made up of other money management solution providers who service a broadly European client base. As both a MasterCard and visa principal partner the firm provides a full range of pre paid credit cards, modular prepaid solutions and BIN sponsorship. These services are sold in all EU countries and due to their modular, scaleable and cloud based structure are increasingly used as the pre paid platform of choice in Europe.
The Payment Supervisor optimizes the existing and new client relationships with regards to payment efficiencies, payment flows and payment integration. The Payment Supervisor reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer. The overall duties and responsibilities in this well paid Gibraltar banking job can be defined as:
- Leading the creation and maintenance of the payment solution providers channel and network.
- Introducing new payment solutions to this channel and ensuring the successful implementation of them in the partners customer base.
- At all times improving and evolving the user experience with the aim of increasing payment conversions.
- Ensuring full anti fraud and compliance processes meet and exceed all regulations.
- Find new and innovative ways to reduce payment costs
To be considered for the Payment Supervisor
vacancy you should have at least eight years payment solutions experience and be able to display “bleeding edge” e-commerce knowledge and skills. You will be a skilled business leader, negotiator and be well versed in managing processes to make them more efficient.
To ensure the recruitment of the right individual the firm is more than willing to craft an enticing remuneration and benefits package.