This Gibraltar head quartered pre paid payment solutions provider and registered bank is looking to add a talented Manager of Marketing Online to its Channels Team.
The Manager of Marketing Online
reports directly to the Head of Marketing and takes overall responsibility for leading, creating and delivering core online marketing campaigns. The firm markets a range of pre paid credit cards, modular payment solutions, white label credit products and BIN Sponsorship services to the main European markets. This activity is lead from its Global HQ on the Rock.
The Manager of Marketing Online has the following responsibilities:
- To lead, develop and execute all Partner and on brand marketing campaigns.
- Run and lead marketing campaigns in the Direct, online and retail space.
- Lead the creative content development and ensure the continuation of the firms quality brand and image in all media.
- Work in concert with the advertising team and e-commerce developers to ensure all products and services are branded, delivered and launched in the most effective manner.
- Become the firms central expertise source on all online marketing industry developments, trends and fashions – and ensure they are reflected in online brand development.
- Understand the competitions marketing strengths and weaknesses and ensure the firms continue to lead the way in this sector.
- Lead and deliver the results of consumer research campaigns to the relevant management team and take ownership of ensuring the company and its online products reflect client behaviour and trends.
To be considered for this challenging marketing position in banking you should have at least five years experience in marketing. Also:
- It would be beneficial if you have worked and being exposed to online marketing within the financial services sector.
- Applications from individuals with retail financial marketing and / or pre paid marketing experience would be welcomed.
The company is young, global in its focus and working in a fast paced environment and industry; make sure you are.
Obviously the Manager of Marketing Online is a business critical appointment given the importance of online to both the firms solutions and partnerships. As such the Manager of Marketing Online commands a first rate salary and benefits package – designed specifically to help the firm capture the optimum talent available.