This Gibraltar based pre paid Credit Card provider and registered bank is looking to recruit a Manager of Credit Control to join their Gibraltar operations hub.
As Manager of Credit Control , the prime function of this interesting and challenging Gibraltar based opportunity is to build and also as well as manage a brand new Credit Control desk.
This position shall sit within the Finance department, and the successful applicant will report directly to the manager of that business unit.
The Manager of Credit Control takes accountability with the daily handling of the pre-paid client balances along with making sure that a adequate float will be preserved all the time. Furthermore, you will see a need to create new-sales invoices and also to process the settlement of new setup payment charges for brand new customers.
This accountancy job will certainly require collaborating between business units: working with many colleagues in the Finance department, Compliance supervisors, Operations department members and also the sales teams for the BIN Sponsor in house, and with additional external partners.
As part of setting up the Credit desk you can expect to have to:
- Start-up all brand-new Clientele Accounts within Oracle Financials.
- Create sales invoices and ensure that they are delivered to customers quickly.
- Chase the unsettled invoices by means of getting in touch with purchasers.
- Reconciliations in addition to month-end reviews for Management of the unpaid customers.
- Helping with answering of the requests for information made by customers.
- Upon a continuous schedule, assist with generating and also improving all procedures
With regards to the management of the daily float you will have the following tasks to take care of:
- Day-to-day reconciliation of customer pre funded float balances
- Guaranteeing purchasers have always ample float to pay for their particular contracted minimums
- Getting in touch with customers to get supplemental financing when required
- Undertake the month-end reconciliations of all floats used, reporting to customers in addition to the in-house managerial team.
To be seriously considered for the Manager of Credit Control vacancy you should have at least three years previous experience in managing, building and maintaining Credit Control processes.
It would also be beneficial if you had some exposure to the pre paid Credit card industry and an understanding of its operations.
This is an important business critical Credit Control Job
and essential to the future well being of this organisation. As such an excellent remuneration package is on offer, along with a dynamic and exciting working environment.
The last three years have seen dramatic growth for this company and all the original employees have benefited. Make sure you do not miss out on the next level in the expansion at this industry leader.