The offshore insurance management and captive management arm of this international insurance specialist is looking to hire an experienced Manager of Captive Insurance Department to its executive team.
Whilst you will be reporting directly to the Group MD
, the Manager of Captive Insurance Department works as a member of the Senior Management Team for the Gibraltar office, supporting the local Board as well as acting as an Operational Executive for a portfolio of clients.
You will take responsibility for clients with annual revenues in excess of $1 million and to manage a designated service team of administrators.
Working as the operational executive for your clients you will assume responsibility for client service excellence, ensure that all client regulatory and legal issues are complied with and take ultimate responsibility for each of the clients within the portfolio i.e. 'the buck stops here'.
- This will include ensuring SLA's are meet
- Attending the relevant board meetings
- It is expected you will maximise recovery rates against Time Costs and review on a quarterly basis and Understand and minimise E&O exposure.
- As Manager of Captive Insurance Department you will participate in the strategic planning, development of company objectives and setting of the overall budgets.
- Finally as a member of the executive team you will set 'the tone at the top' demonstrating leadership in terms of personal behaviour, work ethic, communication, personal presentation etc.
To be considered for the Manager of Captive Insurance Department role you should have at least eight years working in the insurance industry
, most of it within a client facing role and your most recent appointment should have been at senior management level.
You should be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of captive and insurance industry developments and external issues including tax, legal, accounting & finance.
It is expected you will be holding the ACII.
As you would expect for such a senior role the remuneration package includes full benefits and an uncapped, performance related bonus. The career prospects are outstanding as it is clearly understood the next step from this role will be a full directorship. For the right insurance professional this clearly is the portal to a career defining position and wealth.