This Gibraltar based Fund Management, Administration and asset management practice is looking to add to its team.
This exciting and diversified role will enable a second jobber to enter the world of Investment Management and Fund Management by working in the heart of its operations.
In this exciting fund industry opening, the successful candidate will directly contribute to the front and middle office support and will assist in other areas of the business of the Group,
The prime objectives and responsibilities of the Gibraltar based junior finance role
- Daily trade queries/trade breaks; monitoring of unmatched trades; contacting brokers and/or our fund managers; amendment of trades in the main system
- Portfolio checks
- Other reconciliation duties: monitoring of interest rates and stock loan fees
- NAV distribution
- Business travel co-ordination
- Stationery administration
- Staff holiday administration
- Messenger duties: Mail pick-up and property liaison.
This is an important role with a significant degree of autonomy working very closely with the asset management team and risk areas of the firm and offers a great opportunity for the right individual to enter elite industry at the grass roots level.
For serious consideration for the Investment Assistant vacancy you should fit the following profile:
- Have office experience and the ability to work in a professional environment
- An interest and understanding of the world of finance would be a distinct advantage
- A Levels (or equivalent) preferable
- Be a team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and passion for quality with a thirst for learning
- English spoken and written
To ensure they have the best available intellect, talent and “mould ability” this organization is planning to award an above average salary and full participation in the firm’s bonus scheme to the successful applicant, even though this is entry level. Be assured the chance of shaping an exciting career await