This exchange listed international multi faceted financial services company want to recruit a FX and Futures Risk Clerk to work for their Gibraltar based financial spread betting division.
The company which has enjoyed substantial growth in trading are currently expanding and as part of their growth plans have a requirement to recruit a FX and Futures
Risk Clerk for the night shift.
The successful candidate will form part of the trading & sales team and will be responsible for the night shift monitoring the companies risk screens. This involves:
- You will also assist clients with any technical issues that they may have and to execute trades and bets on their behalf if required.
- You will reconcile trading positions to those reported by the clearing institutions to ensure that the company is not exposure to unnecessary risk.
- In addition you will be to be part of the sales process, dealing with client applications, compliance checks and system demonstrations.
This role would ideally suit a person with experience in the FX or Futures markets 2 years+ in a trading or risk environment
or currently working in a similar role.
- Self motivated and be very aware in fast moving markets.
- Experience in a financial institution environment preferably trading in derivatives or FX markets would be an advantage.
- You will be used to reconciling trading positions and be quick to calculate differences and take appropriate action.
- You will have a hands-on approach and have good interactive and communication skills to succeed in a small company environment with regular interaction with senior employees.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex processes and procedures is also desirable.
- You will be required to meet tight time deadlines, work under pressure where attention to detail and accuracy of the information are of paramount importance and be flexible.
- You must be a team player
The company is keen to hire the right kind of person and as such anticipates the need to tempt them away from another financial services firm. There fore they have ensured this position commands a first class base, bonus and benefits package.