One of Gibraltar's leading providers of Fund Administration services has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Fund Administrator to join their expanding team.
This Gibraltar FSC licensed and regulated company is seeking to engage a Fund Administration who has approximately two years experience working in either a Fund Administration job or a Fund Accountant job.
This varied and exciting position is an idea opportunity for a talented individual to work with one of the market leaders in the ever fast paced Fund Administration environment.
The duties of this Fund Administration job will include
- Fund administration, including reporting, payments, valuations and shareholder services and monitoring outsourcing arrangements.
- Preparation of NAV’s and financial statements.
- Responsibility of registrar including shareholder transactions.
- Due diligence and compliance monitoring of delegated functions.
For consideration for the Fund Administrator role you will need to fit the following profile:-
- An excellent knowledge of fund valuations and fund administration, particularly private equity funds and hedge funds.
- Knowledge of Gibraltar FSC rules and regulations would be an advantage.
- Strong numerical skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Strong knowledge of Excel essential with knowledge of Bloomberg and Viewpoint an advantage.
Ideally candidates will already be based in Gibraltar although applications for this job from outside the jurisdiction are welcome.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leader who will fully support and provide assistance for those prepared to study for professional qualifications.
This Gibraltar fund administration career option offers excellent development opportunities and an above average salary and benefits package.