This Gibraltar based financial services provider is looking to recruit a Finance Special Projects Officer to work from their Gibraltar based international operations centre.
The Finance Special Projects Officer works as part of the Finance team in the European Payment Products department. The team oversees the development, sales and distribution of a range of prepaid payment cards and bank services within the prepaid sector. The Finance Special Projects Officer is tasked with undertaking a range of one off and daily finance team processes and procedures. Besides your normal duties you can expect to deputise for the Head of Finance and Treasury as required and support him with ad-hoc Finance related projects. In this Gibraltar accountancy job your responsibilities can be broken down into the following duties:
- Maintaining a close working relationship with MasterCard; project management of any changes to MasterCard accounts or settlement details.
- Management of the relationships with IT service providers, both internally and externally to ensure that Finance reporting and reconciliation requirements are met.
Testing and sign-off for all system changes that impact the Finance function.
- Maintenance of records relating to Bank Accounts and completion of forms required for any changes to accounts or signatories.
- Set up of profitability analysis for new White- Label products.
- Monthly reporting to clients.
- Providing advice to Clients in questions relating to policy and procedures.
- Liaise with product development team to ensure that financial reporting requirements are incorporated into the ‘back end’ of new products.
- Preparation of reports and analysis for the Head of Finance and Treasury relating to ad-hoc projects.
- Ad-hoc projects for Head of Finance and Treasury in line with ongoing business requirements.
To be considered for the Finance Special Projects Officer vacancy you should have at least two years experience in working within the Financial Services industry. You will have knowledge of finance, accounting & reporting requirements. You will have experience in dealing with customers and third parties in a courteous and efficient manner and will have highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written. On the systems side you will be a skilled Excel user and it would be beneficial if you have some exposure to Oracle Financials.
The Finance Special Projects Officer offers a good remuneration package, full benefits - including health and pension.