This Gibraltar based financial services provider is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to work from their Gibraltar based international operations centre.
Working with the department that oversees the development, sales and distribution of a range of prepaid payment cards and bank services within the prepaid sector you will be dealing on a day-to day basis with all aspects relating to the credit card chargeback processes.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To recover monies relating to negative balances on credit cards.
- To assist Finance team members with Month End reporting to achieve tight deadlines.
- To assist and support the Head of Finance and Treasury with ad-hoc Finance related projects
- To provide support to Customer Service, giving advice on procedures and processing account adjustments.
- Assisting Compliance department in investigation of potentially fraudulent cases, including logging fraudulent transactions on SAFE and recording cards on relevant Warning Bulletins
- Processing initial chargebacks to credit cards relating to negative balances and customer issues, including maintenance and submission of required documentation.
- To prepare and submit any documentation for credit card pre-compliance, compliance and arbitration cases, as required.
- Maintenance of records relating to chargebacks processed including reconciliation against reports from the credit card provider.
- Analysis and reporting to Management on unsuccessful chargeback cases.
- Liaise with product development team to ensure that financial reporting requirements are incorporated into the ‘back end’ of new products.
- Preparation of reports and analysis for the Head of Finance and Treasury relating to ad-hoc projects.
- Ad-hoc projects for Head of Finance and Treasury in line with ongoing business requirements
The Finance Assistant offers a great career path for a rising star. It combines a good remuneration package and full benefits with being at a firm which runs a dedicated career development program and makes use of internal and external mentoring and consultancy. The company also offers the chance of travel and movement within the group – whether that is inside Gibraltar or into its other global business units.