This Gibraltar based provider of trust and fiduciary services seeks a talented individual to manage to manage and administer a portfolio of trusts and companies with a focus on effective service, quality, productivity and efficiency.
The company has some major growth plans
in this developing sector – based upon organic and acquisition growth. As such they envisaged a doubling of team size in the next twenty four months. If you want to be part of such aggressive plans and see your career blossom in concert you should investigate this vacancy.
The Fiduciary Services Account Manager primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of relevant correspondence and documentation, including Trustee Minutes and ancillary documents.
- Preparation of payment instructions, and monitoring execution of instructions.
- Preparation and execution of accurate statutory records, minutes, and ancillary documents ensuring full audit trail maintained
- Monitoring client assets
- Liaising with clients and their advisers in respect of service issues, via telephone and other electronic interface
- Execution of client transactions
The ideal applicant will be recently qualified or approaching completion of STEP diploma, ICSA or DoFA with a minimum 3 years experience in administering trusts and/or companies. It is expected they will be able to demonstrate successful relationship management skills and point to a series of successes in the Trust Management industry.
The Fiduciary Services Account Manager position has a tempting salary, as you would expect from a company that has budgeted to hire the best
in the industry, and indeed, made it a cornerstone policy of their expansion plans.
The firm has also won a number of awards for his dynamic and focused career development programs. Previously with them, other talented Trust Managers have found the opportunity to move into other field like fund administration, wealth management and private banking.