This Gibraltar based financial services provider is seeking to recruit a Customer Acceptance Administrator to boost their Due Diligence team
The Due Diligence team is a key component of the Compliance department, itself a key business unit of the Operations function. Essentially the Customer Acceptance Administrator will be a new position in the department that handles all customer applications and processing of Due Diligence assessments. The customers are both private individuals and large corporates, and everything in between.
The main responsibilities and duties of the Customer Acceptance Administrator, can be broken down into:
- To create the Due Diligence reports on Corporate Customers to be used by the Sales Committee to decide whether to approve.
- Another aspect of this well paid Gibraltar banking job is to use online systems to verify all client identities
- The processing of all applications received via the web portal and e-mail.
- To collate all Due Diligence documentation for Business Customers in the correct manner
- Being responsible for the approval of all orders.
- The Customer Acceptance Administrator Reviews applications for mistakes
- Ensure all due diligence info is up to date and missing data is filled in. If required the Customer Acceptance Administrator will chase clients for the required information.
- To own the relationship with the customer support teams and escalate / manage any problems. If needed they will help with client support escalations as required
- To prepare all stock & inventory reports for logistics partners
- Ensure there is available stock of all pre paid card solutions and their replenishment in the stock inventory
- Lastly the Customer Acceptance Administrator will reconcile the invoices for Accounting department
To be considered for this challenging and exciting Rock based vacancy you should have at least two years working in a role that needs extensive analysis of data. Of especial interest are applicants who have a clear understanding of Risk.
You should be able to display good commercial sense and have a proven record of career progression to date.
It would be beneficial if you have previous experience of fraud Detection, KYC and Anti-Money Laundering from a retail financial perspective.
This position requires to be urgently filled and as such the firm is willing to extend the remuneration budget available – to ensure the right applicant can be attracted. They also offer a dynamic working environment, year on year growth (despite the financial crisis) and an award winning career / talent development program. For the right individual this could be the first step to great things and a richly rewarded career.