This Gibraltar bank and supplier of innovative financial service products is looking to recruit a Assistant: Finance to join their Finance Assistant team. This is an exciting entry level position, ideal for a second jobber looking to build a career in the finance sector on the Rock.
As they are working as part of a Finance Assistant team the Assistant Finance reports directly to Management Reporting Assistant supervisor.
Effectively should your application be successful you will be tasked with helping with the daily duties of the Finance department and creating the Month-End reports for management. You will also have some duties covering other colleagues during their vacancies and you can expect to involved in a wide variety of tasks & responsibilities:
- Completing all the Entries on a daily basis.
- Creating all POs (Purchase orders) and Sales invoices and afterwards making sure they are inputted into the back end system.
- Helping suppliers get setup on the banking systems
- Answering supplier queries regarding invoicing
- Raising credit notes when authorized
- Compiling information and reports for 3rd party Partners
- Assisting with creating month end management reports
- Helping with reconciliation of the balances within the ledgers
- Handling questions from the call centre (s)
- Day to day reconciliation of customer movements & balances
To be considered for the Assistant Finance vacancy you should have at least a years experience in reconciliations and have worked in a finance / accounting department before.
On offer is not only an industry leading salary designed to tempt the brightest applicants, but a structured and modelled talent development program – designed to maximise your potential and help build your career.